Having successfully completed four previous phases on this commercial and residential scheme in Stonehouse, to the east of Stroud, Montel Civil Engineering have been awarded the penultimate section of primary infrastructure for this prestigious development. This project will provide an inter-connecting carriageway between two previously completed sections of road and will provide a fully serviced access to future housing development parcels. Works on this project consist of;
- The installation of over 1,600 metres of foul and storm water sewer drainage – at depths of up to five metres.
- The construction of a new attenuation basin along with five headwalls, three Bypass chambers and a large diameter Flow Control chamber.
- The bulk earthworks to trans-locate over 20,000m3 of material to form the outline for the proposed carriageway.
- The construction of approximately 400 metres of new carriageway along with all associated footpaths and cycleways.
- The management and builders’ works to facilitate the introduction of all new communications ducts, electric cables, gas apparatus and water mains.
- The formation of three new football pitches – requiring the re-modelling of the existing ground to form the plateaux necessary for these and all sub-surface drainage.
Works on site commenced late June 2022 and are anticipated to be completed early 2023.