Montel is pleased to announce its commitment to support serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families by signing the Armed Forces Covenant, this highlights our promise that Montel will uphold to demonstrate it is an Armed Forces friendly organisation, including encouraging the employment of service leavers and supporting its current Reservist employees or those aspiring to join the Reserves service.
Montel will endeavour to uphold the key principles of the Armed Forces Covenant by:
- Promoting the fact we are an armed forces friendly organisation
- Seeking to support the employment of veterans young and old and working with the Career Transition Partnership (CTP), in order to establish a tailored employment pathway for service leavers
- Striving to supporting service spouses and partners
- Endeavouring to offer a degree of flexibility in granting leave for service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner’s deployment
- Seeking to support our employees who choose to be member of the Reserve forces, including by accommodating their training and deployment where possible
- Aiming to actively participate in Armed Forces Day