Montel Civil Engineering will adopt and commit to the principles of the Building Mental Health Charter.
Our company is signing this charter and pledging to:
- Provide awareness and understanding of the impact of poor mental ill health to our workforce and promote positive mental health through facilitated workshops, with the aims of:
- Reducing stigma and discrimination
- Encouraging conversation in the workplace
- Educate and enable champions from across the workforce to support keeping our people safe
- Provide access to accredited Mental Health First Aid training and provide assistance to signpost workers to support in their communities
- Recognise and accept education and training provided by peers and Building Mental Health partners
As a company, we are committing to the Building Mental Health Framework which underpins the values of our business and supports people in our industry, every day, and throughout their working lives.