Montel have signed the Mental Health Charter
Montel Civil Engineering will adopt and commit to the principles of the Building Mental Health Charter.
Our company is signing this charter and pledging to:
- Provide awareness and understanding of the impact of poor mental ill health to our workforce and promote positive mental health through facilitated workshops, with the aims of:
- Reducing stigma and discrimination
- Encouraging conversation in the workplace
- Educate and enable champions from across the workforce to support keeping our people safe
- Provide access to accredited Mental Health First Aid training and provide assistance to signpost workers to support in their communities
- Recognise and accept education and training provided by peers and Building Mental Health partners
As a company, we are committing to the Building Mental Health Framework which underpins the values of our business and supports people in our industry, every day, and throughout their working lives.