The successful applicants will:
- hold a relevant degree (e.g. Quantity Surveying or Construction Management);
- demonstrate in-depth experience in a commercial role within civil engineering;
- be able to work well both in a team and individually;
- possess good communication skills;
- be self-motivated, detail orientated and very organised, with an aptitude for working with numbers and absorbing and analysing technical information;
- have good IT skills (including proficiency in using Microsoft Excel and Word);
- hold a full driving licence.