In conjunction with ISO standards and the implementation of the HSEQ Management System, it is Montel Civil Engineering Ltd.’s policy to undertake and adhere to the following Quality Policy;
Quality Policy Objectives
- To provide the customer with a service that, where applicable, conforms to agreed specifications.
- To provide the above services within agreed timescales and budgets.
- To operate in compliance with ISO 9001:2015
HSEQ Management System
To systematically programme, document and control those procedures necessary for the efficient operation of the HSEQ Management System.
To ensure that the Company Quality Policy is implemented by providing adequate training resources and awareness throughout the Company.
Montel Civil Engineering Ltd are committed to the continual improvement of management reviews through the HSEQ Management System.
Senior management of Montel Civil Engineering Ltd shall demonstrate leadership and commitment with respect to the quality management system through:
- Taking accountability for the effectiveness of the quality management system;
- Ensuring that the quality policy and quality objectives are established for the quality management system and are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the organisation;
- Ensuring the integration of the quality management system requirements into the organisation’s business processes;
- Promoting the use of the process approach and risk-based thinking;
- Ensuring that the resources needed for the quality management system are available;
- Communicating the importance of effective quality management and of conforming to the quality management system requirements;
- Ensuring that the quality management system achieves its intended results;
- Engaging, directing and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the quality management system;
- Promoting improvement;
- Supporting other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility.
Senior management of Montel Civil Engineering Ltd shall demonstrate leadership and commitment with respect to customer focus by:
- Ensuring customer requirements are determined, understood and consistently met for products and services;
- Ensuring applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood and consistently met;
- Understanding the risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of products and services;
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is determined and addressed and maintaining to focus for enhancing customer satisfaction.
Senior management of Montel Civil Engineering Ltd will ensure that the responsibilities and authorities for relevant roles are assigned, communicated and understood within the organisation. Senior management of Montel Civil Engineering Ltd shall assign the responsibility and authority for executing the below tasks:
- Ensuring that the quality management system conforms to the requirements of ISO 9001 Standard via Internal Audits, Management Reviews and Awareness of every staff;
- Ensuring that the processes are delivering their intended outputs;
- Reporting on the performance of the quality management system via management review;
- Reporting on opportunities for improvement, in particular to Senior management of Nonconformity and corrective action, and Continual Improvement;
- Ensuring the promotion of customer focus throughout company;
- Ensuring that the integrity of the quality management system is maintained when changes to the quality management system are planned and implemented, as per Documented Information Control Process.
These procedures are issued under controlled or uncontrolled status as identified on the Title page. These procedures are issued under the authority of the Managing Director.
Montel Civil Engineering Ltd.
Document signed December 2018
This general statement of policy on Quality at work supersedes all earlier copies of the document.